Saturday, October 23, 2010

Digital Painting Portfolio/Welcome

Hello. This is Mike Hiscott, and I'd like to thank you for checking out this portfolio. I'm a digital artist with social gaming experience. Temporarily, I will be using this blog to display work I've done until my new website is ready. In this blog, you will find 3 sections of work. The first is my digital painting portfolio. The second is my vector based work, and the third is dedicated to fan art.


------

Digital Painting Portfolio:

In 2009-2010, I had worked with Hitgrab Inc. on various projects. One such project I've contributed heavily to is Mousehunt; a game available on Facebook. I mainly did mouse designs, though I also drew weapons and baits. Everything in this section is the property of Hitgrab, though created by me.












I also had the opportunity while there to contribute a few images to another title. Levynlight. (As well as a related game known as Mythmonger.)



These following images are personal work, not associated with any specific projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment